Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miranda Danner Senior 2013

After a time away from my Art/Business... Going through moving twice and divorce and getting remarried..My life has taken on a whole new meaning to it..I have now decided to get back to what I love the most and where my heart is... My Art..Capturing those moments in time that mean so much!! I'm starting up my Blog again and renewing my website!! So to start off I'm posting this lovely young lady Miranda. She is a Senior 2013 and I have kmown her and been taking pictures of her since she was eleven years old. She was one of my youth when I was ministering at my church..This session was very near and dear to me!! I hope whom ever comes across my way enjoys it! God Bless to all of you out there who love captured moments in time.....









 

3 comments:

  1. your photos are so pritty. so lovely photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liza. Are you still doing photography? We would like to book you for a newborn photo session. Please send me an email if your available. Deland area. Thanks! Rpawlows@stetson.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza. Are you still doing photography? We would like to book you for a newborn photo session. Please send me an email if your available. Deland area. Thanks! Rpawlows@stetson.edu

    ReplyDelete